Our client is Aotearoa’s leading events and experience creative agency. They are in the business of human connection, emotion and magic. They are a vibrant team of expert individuals who care deeply and move fast.
They are looking for an experienced corporate Event Producer with a passion for delivery of corporate events and experiences.
- Running client events end to end, from brief to post-event wrap up.
- Contributing to event strategy and ideas.
- Cultivating strong client relationships, and taking a long term view on their goals.
- The ability to thrive under pressure, troubleshooting responsibly on the spot, and thinking outside the box to find creative solutions.
- Working collaboratively across departments, ensuring cohesive strategies and execution.
- Driving efficiency and profitability.
- Managing junior team members.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- 7+years’ experience working in corporate events across live, virtual and hybrid.
- A proven track record, experience and a deep understanding of all aspects of event production.
- Skills with best practice processes and tools for budgeting, project management, financial and time management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior experienced event professional. Apply now!
As an equal opportunities employer, our client is all about embracing differences and making sure everyone’s voice is heard, because they know that’s how we all thrive and make awesome things happen together. While they can’t promise they’ll always get it right, they’ll always put their people first.