Our client is a small independent creative agency based in Auckland city.
They’re searching for a strong Senior Account Manager who can coordinate the day-to-day client service projects for the agency. You’ll be working with all agency clients on a diverse range of work, from determining the brief, through production to delivery.
Reporting to the Director of the agency, responsibilities include:
- Developing strong client and supplier relationships
- Preparation of briefs, meeting reports, cost estimates and timelines
- Briefing creative and freelance resource on projects
- Ensuring agency processes are in place to assist with smooth implementation
The successful candidate for this role will need:
- Strong agency experience
- The ability to work autonomously, with support
- Fastidious attention to detail and a love of process
This agency operates on a small and flexible senior team of good people, working together for positive outcomes. They offer a combo of WFH and together in the office.