Our client is an innovative digital trading platform for agricultural products. They are a growing NZ company with a global presence in the USA and EU.
They are searching for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in Auckland.
This role will be the primary point of contact for all marketing functions across the business. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the implementation of the marketing plan
- Developing a deep understanding of the product and audience needs to define and improve features
- Establishing marketing practices for the business
- Working in partnership with the Corporate Comms Manager, sales team and agency partners
Candidates will ideally have:
- 5+ years’ Product Marketing experience
- Solid experience and understanding of B2B marketing
- Seniority to self-direct and work autonomously
- The ability to work collaboratively on all aspects of the role, from senior right through to everyday tasks
- Experience with data, and the ability to analyse relevant information and make informed decisions
- Solid commercial skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail, project management and organizational skills
This is an exciting opportunity to establish and grow the role. You’ll need a positive outlook and the flexibility to pivot at every turn. Start-up experience or mentality isa plus!