Are you a local of Ōtautahi Christchurch with experience in content creation and social media management?
Our client is looking for a part time freelance content creator to develop authentic, engaging and relatable social media content., that will ultimately drive visitation to their retail site.
· 10 – 15 hours a week(with some flex up and down with the seasons)
· Manage Instagram and Facebook social media accounts
· Engage with retailers to create up to date content
· Run ads and boosting, understand analytics and provide reporting
· Photography skills
· Hybrid – can work remote but site visits are required
· Good copy writing abilities
Working at times with an external creative agency this role will require someone with confidence in dealing with a variety of stakeholders.
If you like to stay up to date with fashion and popular culture trends, understand smart social media delivery, and smart layout this role is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known local brand and boost your own credentials.
We’re looking for someone who understands the local vibe and who has a flexible, positive attitude. This position could also suit a junior with social media experience who is looking to develop their marketing experience further.
A more detailed job description will be provided to those we interview for this role.