Our client is an agency group consisting of two vibrant and growing creative agencies. They have a high volume of projects running through the agencies and are searching for a Traffic Manager to work across both businesses, ensuring resource, workflow, productivity, and quality are running at an optimal level.
This role will take control of resource management across the business, with primary responsibility for booking and maintaining all resource using their centralised web-based system. You’ll be required to lead their weekly resource meetings, working with senior management, client service and creative teams.
Candidates for this role will need:
- Relevant agency experience, and an excellent understanding of the creative and production processes
- The ability to make decisions about priorities, troubleshoot issues, negotiate outcomes and report on progress
- A strong understanding of budget allocations, and processes around resource and timesheets to ensure productivity and profitability
- A mindset for continuous improvement
- An affinity for relationship building and management, with the ability to negotiate and problem solve on the fly
You’ll be intuitive, proactive and experienced enough to see clarity in a busy environment. You’ll thrive on the pace of the agency, problem-solving at every turn. You’re the integral ingredient that keeps the wheels greased and the machine humming.
As an equal opportunities employer, our client is all about embracing differences and making sure everyone’s voice is heard, because they know that’s how we all thrive and make awesome things happen together. While they can’t promise they’ll always get it right, they’ll always put their people first.